Graduate Project Management Programme
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we don’t just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Infrastructure Technology Outsourcing (ITO) is the largest line of business in HPE Enterprise Services. This business unit combines next generation global infrastructure, experienced staff, and products, services, and solutions to meet client technology challenges. Within the HPE Graduate Project Management Programme you will be embarking on a structured development programme for 24months. It is important that the successful candidate be willing and able to undergo Security vetting to the required level.
With the Project Management career path, you will have exposure to aspects of the project life cycle as they progress through the Graduate Programme, from inception to delivery. You will also learn about the business expectations and demonstrate awareness of the “Customer” and HPE. Time will be spent in various teams to gain an understanding of the process expectations i.e. Development Life Cycle, Release Strategy, Implementation of Development and Configuration Management.
The core parts of this role are:
- Draw on your creative side to look at the way HPE work
- Participate in training, attend workshops, work on projects and undergo intensive professional and project management training
- Give insight and opinion, and make a real contribution to our business
- Factor in commercial pressures and suggest innovative solutions that change how we do things on the front line
- Attend sessions designed to hone your soft skills
- Drive your career through ongoing appraisals and feedback processes
What do we expect?
- A minimum 2:1 degree (or equivalent) in a Business discipline with a strong interest in a career in IT
- Class of 2016
- A confident communicator and excellent organiser
- A proactive and enthusiastic attitude with strong time and project management skills
- Able to work on your own and as part of a team, and must be eligible to work in the UK
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
The successful candidate will be part of the ES EMEA ITO Delivery team, based in Newcastle. If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top