Graduate Inside sales UK/EU Resident with African Culture links
Are you currently living and working in the UK or EU? and have a cultural link to East or South Africa looking to join an exciting Graduate program based in Prague?
What do you think about when you hear the name HPE? Is it printers? Laptops? Maybe its 3D printing? Most people do. It’s understandable – these are our products people see every day.
But what about the other sides to HPE? The side that helps the MOD get a 3D view of a battlefield? The side that brings a kung fu panda to life? The side that helps scientists find cures for disease or airlines plan flights and bank keep your data secure?
Learn more about HPE, become a part of our Inside Sales team in Prague, Czech Republic!
The ENTERPRISE GROUP combines the portfolio of ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services in one division. The strategic focus of the division is set on “Converged Infrastructure’s concept. Regarding
this, we support our customers with transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come and take part in it!
In this sales program you will start by building a client portfolio in an assigned territory/ account by proactively selling products, services, supplies to installed base and through “cold calling” in support of company promotion and upgrade campaigns. It is a complex sales with Multi-product/service and integrated solutions. You will identify emerging market trends and opportunities, lead new market penetration campaigns and execute campaign follow up.
Being responsible for pipeline, forecast and lead management you aggressively review account activities in pursuit of new business or up-selling opportunities. Analyze client industry and competitive research and information to facilitate rich
client dialogue and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge to position and map HPE capabilities that align to client business objectives and initiatives.
- Located in Prague office
- Proactively sells products, services, supplies to installed base and through “cold calling” in support of company promotion
and upgrade campaigns.
- Multi-product/service, complex sales, typically sells integrated solutions.
- Identifies emerging market trends and opportunities.
- Leads new market penetration campaigns.
- Significant input to development of quota objectives and future direction within territory, area, and/or accounts.
- Interfaces with highly diverse set of functions and buyers at all levels within customer organization – including highest
levels of Executive.
- Partner with Sales Team to develop and execute account through the management and coordination of sales activities.
- Aggressively reviews account activities in pursuit of new business or up-selling opportunities.
- Responsible for pipeline and forecast responsibility in accordance with sales center business process.
- Analyzes client industry and competitive research and information to facilitate rich client dialogue.
- Builds strong professional relationships with key IT and business executives
- Demonstrates breadth and depth of knowledge to position and map HPE capabilities that align to client business
objectives and initiatives.
- Execute campaign follow-up and lead management.
- Orchestrates the resources and sponsorship essential for executing business effectively.
- Drives integrated planning and coordinated sales execution.
- Ensures effective update of the CRM to reflect updated contact and account profiling information and deal status
- As dictated by the selling model, engages partners effectively to improve win rates on selective deals.
- Nurtures and closes new opportunities that result in substantial incremental orders, revenue and margins to HPE,
representing the entire HPE portfolio of products and services.
- Works independently
- Account responsibility with quota.
- Works in assigned territory/ account
- Works very closely with external partners
Education and Experience required:
- Recent graduation in a Bachelor or Master degree in business studies
- Experience or proven interest in sales through extracurricular activities, jobs or internships
- Interest in Technology or corporate environment
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Fluency in English and knowledge of the country/culture of RSA, Middle East or English Africa region
- Project management skills
- Able to direct or coordinate selling activities on complex sales.
- Hunter profile: consistently demonstrate proactive activities within accounts to uncover new business and take
ownership for new opportunities.
- Able to clearly articulate HPE value propositions and solution discussions with customer.
- Ability to take on more complex accounts and direct and global engagements.
- Strong presentation and communication skills at business manager level.
- Potential to grow within a global company
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top