Graduate Inside Sales Representative - Italian speaking
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
In this sales program you will start by building a client portfolio in an assigned territory/ account by proactively selling products, services, supplies to installed base and through “cold calling” in support of company promotion and upgrade campaigns. It is a complex sales with Multi-product/service and integrated solutions. You will identify emerging market trends and opportunities, lead new market penetration campaigns and execute campaign follow-up. Being responsible for pipeline, forecast and lead management you aggressively review account activities in pursuit of new business or up-selling opportunities. Analyze client industry and competitive research and information to facilitate rich client dialogue and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge to position and map HP capabilities that align to client business objectives and initiatives.
In this position you drive integrated planning and coordinated sales execution. Interface and build strong professional relationships with a highly diverse set of functions and buyers at all levels within customer organization, including highest levels of key IT and business executives. You partner with Sales Team to develop and execute account through the management and coordination of sales activities. Work very closely with external partners. As dictated by the selling model, engage partners effectively to improve win rates on selective deals. In this way you orchestrate the resources and sponsorship essential for executing business effectively. Finally you nurture and close new opportunities that result in substantial incremental orders, revenue and margins to HP, representing the entire HP portfolio of products and services. You will have account responsibility with quota.
- Manages virtually a set of assigned or acquired accounts.
- Builds, maintains and forecasts sales pipeline, creates and develops account plans. Works closely with company outside sales, channel partners and/or end customers to move sales opportunities to closure.
- May generate and qualify leads to create new sales opportunities. Sets and executes sales strategy for assigned portion of account, territory or industry vertical.
- Executes sales activities for a portion or a set of assigned accounts based on defined account strategies and plans.
- Creates account plan for a portion or a set of assigned accounts that are of low to medium complexity.
- Sells standard solutions and transactions.
- Generates and qualifies potential leads from subsidiary accounts to drive sales opportunities to closure; works with partners/ outside sales to ensure a smooth sales transaction.
- Up-sells and cross-sells standard solutions to clients as part of retention strategy.
- Builds targeted sales pipeline and forecasts sales activities
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor or Master degree in business studies, Engineering or similar
- Experience or proven interest in sales through extracurricular activities, jobs or internships
- Interest in Technology or corporate environment
- Passion to start a sales career
- < 1 year relevant work experience or equivalent (up to 24 months can be considered)
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL
- Strong sales orientation and understanding of sales processes
- Account management and acquisition skills
- Ability to understand company’s portfolios of products and services
- Industry knowledge in a particular territory
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Facility to work and collaborate in a team environment
- Foundational project management skills
- Project management skills
- Potential to grow within a global company
- Internationally oriented
- Fluency in Italian and English
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Leading edge environment and context to grow own capabilities and experiences in the most advanced industries where the technology envisioning makes the difference, for the customer and for HPE.
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top