Graduate Inside Sales Representative
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don’t just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
- Proactively sells products, services, supplies to installed base and through “cold calling” in support of company promotion and upgrade campaigns.
- Multi-product/service, complex sales, typically sells integrated solutions.
- Identifies emerging market trends and opportunities.
- Leads new market penetration campaigns.
- Significant input to development of quota objectives and future direction within territory, area, and/or accounts.
- Partner with Sales Team to develop and execute account through the management and coordination of sales activities.
- Builds strong professional relationships with key IT and business executives
- Demonstrates breadth and depth of knowledge to position and map HPE capabilities that align to client business objectives and initiatives.
- Execute campaign follow-up and lead management.
- Drives integrated planning and coordinated sales execution.
- Ensures effective update of the CRM to reflect updated contact and account profiling information and deal status
- As dictated by the selling model, engages partners effectively to improve win rates on selective deals.
- Nurtures and closes new opportunities that result in substantial incremental orders, revenue and margins to HPE, representing the entire HPE portfolio of products and services.
- Works independently
- Account responsibility with quota.
- Works very closely with external partners
Education and Experience required:
- A Bachelor or Master degree in business studies
- Experience or proven interest in sales through extracurricular activities, jobs or internships
- Interest in Technology or corporate environment
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Project management skills
- Able to direct or coordinate selling activities on complex sales.
- Consistently demonstrates proactive activities within accounts to uncover new business and take ownership for new opportunities.
- Able to clearly articulate HPE value propositions and solution discussions with customer.
- Ability to take on more complex accounts and direct and global engagements.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Potential to grow within a global company
- Fluency in LANGUAGE OF REFERENCE and English
- Internationally oriented
What do we offer?
A great opportunity to start your sales career in corporate environment in IT International work experience with a 2 year HPE contract. We also offer extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, making Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top