Graduate Client Manager
Graduate Client Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don't just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
HPE Pointnext is the innovative IT services organization — part of Hewlett Packard Enterprise — built to make Hybrid IT simple and power the Intelligent Edge. As an agile technology partner, we help our customers modernize their legacy infrastructure with the flexibility of the cloud, and maximize the value of their connected devices. We make their mission our mission: To drive rapid transformation across an enterprise on customer's terms.
Are you our new graduate Client Manager?
As a graduate client manager you will be responsible for the delivery of our total service range to larger customers, on the forefront of business and IT. You will be working independently with our key customers and at the same time taking advantage of global and local processes, tools and expertise to deliver customer value.
The Norwegian service organization at HPE is an important part of our larger global team. We provide market leading service solutions, and the delivery is tailored to the customer's needs. Ensuring high customer satisfaction is one of our main goals.
Relationship building and customer follow-up will be an important part of the responsibilities. As a trusted advisor you will help ensure that the IT technology are deployed optimally and ensure the customer's competitiveness.
The tasks include:
- Relationship building and customer follow up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Lead and ensure customer deliveries
- Contribute to the sale and services to our main customers
- Lead and manage local and international resources
- Extensive cooperation with consulting- and product sales departments
- Minimum 3-year education: Bachelor's or Master's-level in IT or Engineering
We are looking for graduates with a documented interest and curiosity within one or more of the following areas:
- Ability and interest to understand how IT can realize business goals
- Good technical understanding of IT (IT infrastructure and services)
- Project management
- You are motivated to work in a global IT company where change is normal
- Interested in new technology and innoative ways of working
- Can work independently and in a team
- Analytical, structured and solution-oriented
- Fluent in Norwegian/Scandinavian and English, both written and spoken
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Commitment to young employees through "Young Employee Network (YEN)"
- Personal and professional development
- International and dynamic environment
- Varied and flexible working schedules
- Career opportunities and challenges
- Benefits such as fitness groups
- Great offices at Fornebu
On the employer:
In our Pointnext Service Division at HPE, we deliver services within the three main categories: consulting and transformation, professional services and operational services (including support). Our consultants are located both in Norway and globally.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top