Global Workforce Manager
- Through self-directed activities act as a liaison between clients and technical groups, using superior communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate requirements.
- Apply industry-leading expertise to recommend and coordinate the development, enhancement, and maintenance of a client’s business systems, processes, and products using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
- Combine industry expertise with an advanced understanding of information technology to develop innovative business solutions.
- Influence the strategic direction of clients and their industry.
- Lead analysis teams on large projects.
- Lead requirements management and change management processes.
- Direct development of visualization, and user experience elements of solution design.
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships to manage scope, schedule, budgets and expectations.
- Lead business studies and present study results to company and client senior management. Lead proposals, feasibility studies, and new business development activities.
- Leverage industry knowledge and client relationships to assess the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment and to identify new business opportunities. Define and direct process improvement activities within the company and training of peers and clients.
- Wide degree of influence and impact across the company’s business unit.
- Leads multi-geography cross -functional teams.
- Develops innovative solutions to complex business and technology problems.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically a Bachelor’s or Master’ degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience and a minimum of 10 years of related experience.
- Recommended: IIBA CBAP™ (or equivalent) certification obtained.
- Ideally, recognized industry-certification.
Knowledge and Skills:
- More than 10 years experience.
- Essential: requirements elicitation via interviewing, workshop facilitation, survey design and execution; statistical analysis; requirements determination using structured techniques for documentation, analysis, evaluation/validation; decomposition of high-level information into details; abstracting low-level information; distinguishing requests vs needs; distinguishing requirements vs solutions; classifying/prioritizing requirements; OO techniques using UML models; ambiguity analysis, ensuring consistent understanding across users, designers and testers; business process modeling current/future state processes; business rules modeling; defining and managing scope and client expectations, requirements change management and traceability; visualization modeling; identifying and mitigating risks; applying creativity/innovation to solving complex problems; building relationships and working collaboratively; developing and communicating a vision for project/system; providing thought leadership; mentoring; effective verbal/written communication; preparing and delivering effective presentations; experience in one or more industry domains; developing structured user manuals and training; develop and executing acceptance test plans.
- Specialized: Function Point counting.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top