Global Web Technical Lead
Global Web Technical Lead
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
We're solving the world's most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you'll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You'll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you'll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Global Sales Operations for Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an exciting and dynamic organization responsible for driving the operation in support of our Customers, Partners and Sales force as well as leading and defining the improvements to experiences to enable growth for HPE.
As the Global Web Technical Lead, you will be responsible for managing the technical aspects of the HPE Partner Ready Portal, a global website enabling partners to do business with HPE, and ensuring integration between the various platforms that make up the Portal ecosystem. As part of a world-wide multi-national team, you will utilize both your technical and business skills, and have the opportunity to stand out and make a real difference in the long-term success of this key technology.
The Global Web Technical Lead will:
- Be responsible for aligning with requests made by content authors, owners, and/or creators
- Assist in resolution of all issues for new and existing channels
- Monitor and analyze all system metrics and maintain optimal performance for portals
- Perform data validation and upgrade processes to achieve project objectives
- Participate in determining long term objectives for site and recommend enhancements to all content
- Maintain all custom portal applications
- Maintain status for all portal projects
- Coordinates User Acceptance Testing with region Portal Administrators
- Maintain knowledge of all portal marketplace and continuous changes in industries
- Assist in the automation of processes
- Audit region sites to ensure consistent use of applications
- Ensure integration of applications supports and maintains desired partner experiences
- Run and report on ad-hoc database queries
In order to satisfy our contractual obligations with clients, the successful candidate will be required to pass a basic, standard Criminal Records check. You will also be required to sign off on HPE's Confidentiality, Non-Solicitation and Conflict of Interest Agreement.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome the many dimensions of diversity. Female / Minority / Individual with Disabilities / Protected Veteran Status
Accommodation of special needs for qualified candidates may be considered within the framework of the HPE Accommodation Policy
Education and Experience Required:
- University Degree required, technical degree preferred
- Experience working and collaborating in a global organization and in a virtual environment a plus
- Experience in implementation and management of standard processes
- History of producing high quality and timely work products
- Ability to structure thoughts and concepts into concrete presentations, project plans and other relevant project/program related documentation
- Knowledge preferred in platform functionality including Liferay, Siebel, SalesForce.com: Service Cloud/workflow, etc
- Experience managing projects
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Mastery in English language (written and spoken)
- Highly computer literate, knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partner. Innovate. Act.
We live by three core values that drive our business.
Simplified, we are good partners, great innovators and we make things happen.
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world's largest technology company and ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HPE brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. And at HPE, we know that our people and values are the most important elements in this success.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top