Global Product Lifecycle Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
The Enterprise Group (EG) Supply Chain (SC) organization, as part of HPE, is counted as one of the largest in the world in terms of revenue, network and spend. SC enables delivery and manufacture of a full portfolio of standards-based integrated products and services developed specifically to solve the complexities of the extended enterprise and deliver a Converged Infrastructure of servers, storage and networking. The Supply Chain organization balances volume and complexity across HPE owned, and partner factories and suppliers, to bring advanced technology solutions such as servers, storage and networking together into one HPE Converged Infrastructure.
The Global Product Lifecycle Manager (GPLM) will lead the definition of an appropriate strategy for HPE spare parts, through each phase of its respective product and services lifecycles. The deliverables expected at each critical milestone within the New Product Introduction (NPI), Sustaining & End of Life (EOL) phases are managed by applying project management techniques, whilst ensuring compliance to HPE Policies and Guidelines. The GPLM is expected to develop effective partnerships and relationships with appropriate stakeholders.
- Has overall accountability for NPI, Sustaining and EOL projects in order to meet all deadlines and deliverables.
- Satisfying customer requirements by recommending the most effective Supply Chain approach by considering a suite of current and new solutions.
- Applies project management methodologies.
- Responsible for building and maintaining effective relationships with project team members, stakeholders and customers.
- Enabling effective communication across GSD SC functions and to/from TS and other EG groups on project status and roadmaps.
- Support and/or lead projects on GSD SC plan of records
- At least 6 years Project Management/Program Management experience
- Experience in a supply chain environment (Planning, Procurement, Logistics, Operations) would be considered as an advantage
- University Degree qualified in a business or supply chain discipline
- Project Management certification is an advantage
- Fluent in English language
- Strong MS office skills (Excel, Visio, Power Point, MS project).
- Leadership skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Strong Project Management Skills
- An ability to manage complexity
- Strong execution
- Strong Communication skills
- Negotiation & influencing skills
- Demonstrates a “can do attitude”
- Analytical skills
We offer a challenging role including:
- Continuous learning and technical training opportunities
- Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field
- Part in a team that has established itself as a preferred partner for Hi-tech Services & Support throughout EMEA
- Competitive remuneration package
- Medical insurance
- 4 days additional paid leave (total:24 days)
- Food vouchers
- Life insurance
- Wellness program
- HPE badge program including various discounts for products and services
- Work-life balance program including free legal, financial and psychological consultations
We offer a challenging and very interesting role with definite opportunities for growth and personal development.
Thank you for taking time to review our job add! If you believe this is the right match for you, please do not hesitate to apply! We are eager to learn more about you! Please, kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
This is to inform you that Hewlett Packard Enterprise GDBC EOOD is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HPE takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HPE may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HPE. HPE can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top