Global Planning Project Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the life of our clients. Our service excellence, with consistent globally delivered standardized services guarantees clients peace of mind, while our ability to drive innovation ensures clients a compelling strategy of the future.
The Global Planning Project Manager (PM) will lead Global and Regional projects related to e2e planning and inventory flows and related supply chain activities, and ensure that projects meet scope, timeline, budget and quality expectations committed to with steering committee, sponsors and stakeholders. He/she will bring expertize and skills on Project Management but also on related supply chain areas: warehousing, transportation, order management, end-to-end supply chain processes, supply chain services, supply chain IT solutions and others. The Global Planning PM may lead a project team with HPE internal resources only or include external resources like partner/supplier representatives.
- Defines project structure and plans based on business needs:
- Project mission, objectives, scope, budget and team
- Project phases, deliverables and associated timelines
- Manages project delivery:
- Contributes to project deliverable based on domain of expertise
- Controls project delivery versus plans
- Assesses and manages risks
- Manages changes with impacted teams
- Manages stakeholder/sponsor relationship:
- Prepares materials for decision-making (analysis, argumentation, presentation)
- Raises escalation when needed
- Sets up and leads steering committees with sponsors and stakeholders
- Leads project team:
- Defines responsibilities / objectives for each project team member and checks status
- Supports team members when needed
- Leads project team meetings
- Project documentation and communication:
- PDS (Project data sheet), Gantt, etc.
- Presentation of project charter, project status
- Degree in Business or Industrial Engineering degree
- At least 5 years working experience in Supply chain
- PMP certification will be a strong advantage
- Hyperion (concept, report execution)
- MS Office
- Fluent in English
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and global environment
- Very good leadership, communication and coordination skills
- Ability to lead changes and transformation in a complex environment
- Ability to refine and structure complex processes
We offer a challenging role including:
- Continuous learning and technical training opportunities
- Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field
- Part in a team that has established itself as a preferred partner for Hi-tech Services & Support throughout EMEA
- Competitive remuneration package
- Medical insurance
- 4 days additional paid leave (total:24 days)
- Food vouchers
- Life insurance
- Wellness program
- HPE badge program including various discounts for products and services
- Work-life balance program including free legal, financial and psychological consultations
Thank you for taking time to review our job add! If you believe this is the right match for you, please do not hesitate to apply! We are eager to learn more about you! Please, kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
We offer a challenging and very interesting role with definite opportunities for growth and personal development.
This is to inform you that Hewlett Packard Enterprise GDBC EOOD is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HPE takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HPE may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HPE. HPE can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top