Global Multi Vendor Service Delivery Lead
Provide global end toend leadership for the design, delivery and execution of HPE’s highest level ofmultivendor service for Datacenter Care.
- Leads and develops delivery strategy and model overentire lifecycle, including end-to-end service delivery readiness andassociated processes
- Represents services on capability designs andprovides service subject matter expertise as part of end to end design team
- Performs business analysis, identifies andresolves root cause of complex issues, and develops recommendations or solutionsto drive business improvements
- Works seamlessly across regions/geographies andWorldwide (WW) teams to develop and/or implement new or enhanced servicesofferings to meet emerging customer market needs and fuel profitable growth
- Responsible for worldwide execution forDatacenter Care multivendor services
- Utilizes in-depth understanding of customerbusiness and complex requirements to align IT strategies with multivendorservice
- Utilizes technical and business skills to lead complexcross functional activities that drive continuous growth of the servicesbusiness
- Provides mentoring and guidance to peers andlower level employees
- Global delivery responsibility in collaborationwith regional teams to ensure flawless execution
- Communicate, influence and collaborate withexecutive, IT professionals and senior technologists.
Education and ExperienceRequired:
- Typically 8 years to establish proven trackrecord in Service Business Management
- Basic experience in one of the relateddisciplines of delivery, solution architecting or IT operations prior to assuminga business leadership role
Knowledge and SkillsRequired:
- Current knowledge of IT best practices andenterprise implementations
- Medium to high knowledge of Information Technology(IT) and services industry
- In-depth knowledge of company organization andpolicies, service offerings, end to end processes, tools, and routes to market.
- Complex problem management and analysis of rootcause
- Proven ability to lead teams to achieve results,exercise independent judgment and handle unique situations to accomplish goalsin tight time frames.
- Demonstrated skills in planning and financialanalysis
- Medium level of planning, project management andchange management skills.
- Project and change management training andcertification as appropriate.
- Excellent presentation skills. Ability toinfluence different functions, geographies, and the ability to build strongconsensus. Impacts internal and external clients on Worldwide (WW) basis.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top