Global Go To Market Sales Readiness Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don’t just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for you. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
HP Enterprise Group sells a converged infrastructure portfolio of standards-based, integrated products & services developed specifically to solve the complexities of the extended enterprise and deliver advanced solutions and services for traditional “brick and mortar” data centers, as well as for customers looking to the “cloud” to manage their IT environment.
We are currently looking for a Global GTM Sales Readiness Manager:
Responsible to lead the Global EG Readiness program governance, planning, deliverables, implementation and execution to support EG’s GTM strategy and planning initiatives and sales compensation; lead overall coordination across functional workstreams and region readiness programs.
- Global EG Readiness program management planning, implementation & execution activities
- Define readiness workstream objectives, key deliverables, timelines, R&R (i.e., GTM, Finance, Comp Design, Quota/Coverage, Sales Territory Management, Credit/Pay, Sales Enablement)
- Lead global execution to the plan & management of risks / issues & mitigation
- Establish WW Region level program structure & governance
- Monitors and report overall progress to stakeholder communities; ensure communication of needed information on timely basis
- Provides leadership & expertise across the processes in order to drive planning, implementation & execution of the GTM strategy guidelines
- Provide insight/leadership to support decision making process, in order to drive outcomes or overcome barriers
- Interlock with operational support functions enabling readiness – Customer Data Master team, Sales Comp Operations, CMI, etc.
- Integration and enablement of key strategic initiatives into the readiness processes (M&A)
- Perform readiness retrospectives and identify /prioritize process improvements & monitor to the plans
- Drive continuous process improvements with cross functional teams/management required
- Foster communication and collaboration across Readiness workstreams, BU/Segment/RTM, strategic programs, at WW & Region levels
- Define and measure outcomes (KPIs) for readiness, embed into workstream processes
Education and Experience Required
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university de
- 8-10 years of related experience in business operations
- 5-8 years of project management experience
- Cross functional program management experience
- Quality improvement training and certification desirable (Black Belt or Green Belt)
- Project management training required and PMP certification desirable
Knowledge and Skills Required
- In-depth knowledge of company operational processes, industry trends, and customer/partner requirements.
- In-depth understanding of core company businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Superior business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation and influence skills.
- Excellent project management skills, including leading large, cross-functional initiatives that impact the organization.
- Strong relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting.
- Strong leadership skills, including team-building, conflict resolution, and management.
- Ability to lead multiple, large, time sensitive projects or work streams.
- Solid financial and business acumen.Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
- Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
- Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
- Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
HPE is an EOE / Female / Minority / Individual with Disabilities / Protected Veteran Status
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top