Global EOU Assurance Program Mgr
Global EOU Assurance Program Mgr
Social and environmental considerations are integral to Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (HPE) products and services. We continually challenge ourselves to reduce the environmental impact of our products and meet increasing customer demand for more sustainable alternatives. The Social and Environmental Responsibility (SER) team ensures that customers can and want to buy HPE products and services by exceeding their expectations on social and environmental factors
This positon reports to the Worldwide Takeback Operations and Americas Regional Environmental manager and is responsible for the End of Use (EOU) Assurance programs of HPE's worldwide Take Back Operations (recycling) and HPE Financial Services (Reuse) businesses across the Globe. The primary accountabilities are to maintain and manage HPE's policy and standards for end of use and end of life product management and manage assurance to these standards. The effective management of these standards ensures appropriate processes are established by end of use and end of life suppliers (reuse and recycling vendors). Management of our EOU processes is a regulatory, customer, and reputational imperative and helps HPE live our values.
- Responsible for maintaining Recycling and Reuse Vendor Standards for HPE,
and influencing HPE recycling policies
- Manages EOU auditing program including risk analysis, forecasting/budgeting, audit vendor selection/management, audit scheduling, audit reconciliation, CAPs, and program metrics (approx. 50+ audits per year)
- Business Continuity Planning coordinator for EG SER including WW Take Back Operations which requires engagement with vendors including BCP scorecards/assessments & table top exercises.
- Acts as a peer leader on a cross functional project teams.
- Owns decision-making within projects and programs and implements mandated business continuity planning activities with appropriate vendor managers.
- Acts as a resource throughout organization and to other business units for issues on EOU related topics.
- Independently identifies solutions to common and complex issues within a project, by applying strong understanding of subject matter.
- Develops program recommendations based on benchmarking, financial results and statistical data.
Education and Experience
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Typically 4-6 years of experience in an environmental, regulatory, or supply chain function.
Knowledge and Skills
- Environmental or reuse/recycling industry knowledge preferred
- Contract and vendor management skills
- Experience managing global programs
- Direct auditing management experience is a plus
- Policy and Standards development experience is a plus
- Very strong analytical skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and high-level modeling tools
- Expert Microsoft Office suite of tools capability
- Very strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated team and project management skills.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top