Global Deals Supervisor
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Global Deals Supervisor
- The WW MCCO Ops Manager provides operational management and oversight for execution of the E2E processes owned by Customer Operations in support of Global Deals.
- Core responsibilities include management and accountability for execution of the GASC process,
- ensuring performance to defined SLA’s and TAT’s, metrics definition and monitoring, d
- riving process changes and improvements ,
- managing escalations, and maintaining communications across and throughout the organization.
- Manages regional MCCO resources
- Assigns GDS and GDC resources to new accounts
- Plans, direct and monitors operational activities in the region
- Ensures performance metrics are met as defined
- First Point for escalations
- Content expert in the field with a strong systematic knowledge of project management tools.
- Strong financial and business acumen; general industry knowledge.
- In-depth knowledge of the business planning process within HP.
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills, including goal-setting, conflict resolution, performance management, budget planning, problem solving, evaluation, and employee engagement.
- Strong project management skills.
- Very strong communication and influence and presentation skills, including both written, verbal and forms. Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Very strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including competency in financial analysis.
- Ability to apply management core competencies in working with both internal clients and external partnerships.
- Ability to understand customer needs, and address needs with workable programs.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top