Global Deals Specialist - Late Shift Program
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
This individual is part of a team of assigned specialists for high-value or high-touch accounts with significant customer interactions and unique customer requirements. They contribute to the operational business relationship management of these large revenue-impacting accounts. They consult, advise, negotiate and facilitate the structure of complex support agreements in the SAP environment. They conduct complex business analysis and consult/advise on end to end financial & administrative processes from bid to order closure including: pre-sales support, revenue recognition, forecasting support, customer invoicing processes, inventory management, third party vendor processes, overall order administration, and financial reporting. The successful candidate must understand HPE’s pricing tools and methodologies. The candidate must also understand and be able to translate legal verbiage from a statement of work and apply it to the orders they will be engaged in.
- Resolves operational issues which may require collaboration with cross organizational teams in support of the customer requirements. Conducts research, analyzes data, and presents findings for accounts and projects of moderate to high complexity.
- Performs operational performance reviews with the customer and supports improvement plans. (Reviews typically include topics such as special pricing, inventory levels, appropriate support levels for customer’s environment, procurement plans, delivery performance and disputes).
- Works with Sales team to identify potential issues written in statement of work and advises on engagement with legal or management as required.
- Provides order financial information and analysis to the contract administrator/sales/project team/management, and the customer as needed. Works with business experts on financial and administrative processes and issues to ensure a successful project and a delighted customer.
- Must have a strong understanding of costs and revenue along with financial data and apply it accordingly to orders.
- Maximizes financial performance through reporting and business controls at the order level
- Supports solutions that impact multiple business units and/or countries
- SAP O&C knowledge (preferable)
- Proven ability to develop processes to apply to custom deal environments applying keen analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to convey messages clearly to internal and external peers and executives
- Broad knowledge of Customer Operations end-to-end processes and custom project life cycle.
- Excellent team work and collaboration skills. Developed ability to collaborate and network with other groups and functions to reach business objectives in support of customer requirements.
- Advanced understanding of end to end sales operations, HPE’s core businesses, contract lifecycle, revenue processes, and compliance requirements
- Possess advanced customer relations skills
- Ability to initiate and support Management of Change
- Demonstrated advanced experience with MS Office tools, particularly Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience. Advanced university degree desired
- Typically 4-6 years of related experience in a relevant business function, preferably finance, accounting, supply chain, customer service, or procurement
- Minimum 4-6 years experienced in Customer Operations or similar customer-facing organization
- Consultative experience supporting a sales environment preferred
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top