Global Deal Support Specialist
- Provide Sales assistance or project management of standard support global and multinational deals
- Articulate, facilitate, execute global deal process for sales before hand-over to operational teams
- Provide expertise and support for multinational and global deals including but not limited to central invoicing, Partner Led Exception process, Invoicing, OEM approval processes
- Engage with and develop strong working relationships with cross functional organizations.
- Project manage the pursuit process in liaison with account team for global deals across multiple regions
- Ensure compliance to SOAR process for custom deals. Drive completion of all functional reviews
- Manage specific work streams for an opportunity (e.g.: CP/CI Approval, PLC Exception). These for the most part are in scope for standard support although there may be some custom overlap as business needs evolve.
- Respond to assigned engagements within stated timeframes. Primary focus is to support global deals involving TS Standard Services (contractual and Care Pack) in the HPE Direct, OEM and Indirect environments.
- Handles escalation on what no one else could solve (CPAS, lack of approvals, new processes, complex multi-region deals)
Education and Experience Required
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Typically 4-6 years of related experience, preferably in supply chain, customer service, procurement or financial management.
- Typically 1-2 years of experience supporting large accounts.
- Knowledge and Skills Required
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Developing consulting,negotiation and influence skills.
- Solid understanding of core company businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Superior research and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated project management skills such as planning, execution and implementation.
- Proven ability to collaborate and network with other groups and functions to reach business objectives, in support of the customer/partner requirements.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain good relationships with external customers/partners on peer level and one level above
- Basic financial and business acumen.
- Ability to identify and implement customer-specific process improvements.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top