Global Deal Consultant - Late Shift Program
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
- Acts as a proactive advisor for Sales/E&P teams on TS Contract Operations (CO) procedures/ processes and policies
- Accountable for leading “complex” & customized deal set-up across all regions and responsible for deal set up.
- Supports solutions that impact multiple business units and/or countries
- Identify and document any non-standard deal specific CO processes that are required ensuring appropriate approvals are in place
- Accountable for collaboration with delivery region Global Deal Specialist (GDS) to ensure the regional specifics are considered.
- Accountable for the compliance of the deal
- Provide implementation instructions to GDS via the global deal handbook.
- Supports deal pricing and booking ability of orders and revenues
- Is the focal point for questions related to deal set up
- Completes the CO Opinion Form
- Completes Global Deal Handbook
- Completes the pre-assessment checklist, and ensures issues and risks are raised and visible to pursuit team
- SAP O&C knowledge (preferable)
- Proven ability to develop processes to apply to custom deal environments applying keen analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to convey messages clearly to internal and external peers and executives
- Broad knowledge of Customer Operations end-to-end processes and custom project life cycle.
- Excellent team work and collaboration skills. Developed ability to collaborate and network with other groups and functions to reach business objectives in support of customer requirements.
- Advanced understanding of end to end sales operations, HPE’s core businesses, contract lifecycle, revenue processes, and compliance requirements
- Possess advanced customer relations skills
- Ability to initiate and support Management of Change
- Demonstrated advanced experience with MS Office tools, particularly Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience. Advanced university degree desired
- Typically 4-6 years of related experience in a relevant business function, preferably finance, accounting, supply chain, customer service, or procurement
- Minimum 4-6 years experienced in Customer Operations or similar customer-facing organization
- Consultative experience supporting a sales environment preferred
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top