Global Credit Reporting Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
The Global Credit Reporting Analyst is a critical position that offers a great opportunity to learn C&C systems and work with a variety of teams in C&C. The person selected for this role will be expected to do the following:
- Provide month end management and operational Credit and Collections reports.
- Ensure VCI standard reports are available and that data is reconciled to the source systems.
- Respond to ad-hoc report requests and maintain the standard reporting framework.
- Develop new reports in BoE and/or Excel to meeting strategic management reporting needs
Education and/or experience:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; MBA preferred or equivalent experience
- Typically 4-6 years of experience in credit, banking or collections
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced Excel skills,
- Database and MS Access skills would be a plus
- Prior reporting and Reports development experience
- Strong system experience and computing skills (SAP, Microsoft Office, Business Objects Reports development, credit and collections applications, etc)
- Customer focused and with strong conflict resolutions skills
- Superior ability to provide finance consultation to senior managers within a broad scope.
- Superior understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
- Superior project management and prioritization skills.
- Excellent consulting, influence, and negotiation skills.
- Able to work across time zones in a multi-cultural environment
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top