Global Command and Control Systems Administrator (Top Secret Clearance required)
Working at Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is about leading and winning the right way – for customers, for employees, and as a global citizen. We offer our global workforce the opportunities to:
- Experience what it means to win as a professional.
- Discover a mosaic of career opportunities in a culture of open doors and open minds.
- Connect with colleagues who are the best and brightest in their fields.
- Collaborate with purpose to develop products and deliver services that will change the world.
- Be part of a socially and environmentally responsible, multicultural organization.
We are committed to conducting business with the highest integrity, which means working to benefit each community in which we operate. HPE is committed to winning the right way.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is seeking highly motivated and qualified individuals to join our team in a broad variety of positions supporting a customer at Offutt AFB. The contract will provide mission critical, integrated, operational support for the IT infrastructure essential to the current and evolving missions for the customer.
The GCCS (Global Command & Control Systems) Administrator is responsible for ensuring system availability and reliability for the GCCS system. Systems to be maintained are on SIPRNet.
Manages and oversees the smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network/system administrators. Configures and manages administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, oversees installation and backup recovery. Manages the development of policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources. This position is identified as Strategic Review.
- Associates degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science, Information Systems, or a related discipline, with a minimum of 5 – 8 years relevant industry experience; 3 years additional experience may be substituted for Associates degree
Extensive experience with C2 systems integration in a DoD environment
- Extensive UNIX systems administration experience
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels
Possess security certification (Security , etc.)
- * The candidate hired for this position must be a US Citizen with an active top secret security clearance with eligibility for SCI– or – must be capable of maintaining/obtaining a TS/SCI clearance by the end of the three month phase-in period of the contract**
- Strong background and experience working with relevant operating systems (Unix, Solaris, etc.) and the Global Command and Control System (GCCS-J).
- Experience in data backup and recovery.
- Design and implementation of COOP sites
- Understanding of IT security architectures and third party integrations
- Experience working with IP networking, networking protocols and understanding of security related technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, influencing skills and ability to work effectively with a team
- Possess an industry certification in systems administration (Microsoft, Linux, etc.)
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top