Global Business Development Manager
Global Business Development Manager
HPE Financial Services delivers IT investment and consumption solutions that maximize the full potential of technology to create better business outcomes. Providing flexible services and capabilities that support the entire IT and technology lifecycle, we partner with customers, resellers and service providers globally to help build investment strategies that enhance business agility and control to scale technology with speed and confidence.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience developing, implementing and managing business development programs to enable the sale of hybrid IT solutions for enterprise customers, channel partners and service providers. This person will have a working knowledge of how enterprises build and manage hybrid IT infrastructure to manage critical IT services, applications and workloads. This candidate should be customer centric, resourceful, team-oriented, an effective communicator, and have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines. This person will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically and be able to manage global programs that span internal, sales, partner and customer engagements.
Skills and experience required:
- Partner with the HPE PointNext business group to develop and deliver new as-a-Service consumption models for Hybrid IT and Wireless Campus/Mobility/IoT applications.
- Partner with HPE PointNext business group to develop and deliver new IT asset management services to our enterprise customers, channel partners and Service Provider partners.
- Promote the positioning of HPE Financial Service's IT consumption and asset management solutions early in the sale cycle, and act as an SME to help sales close new opportunities.
- Develop a deep understanding of IT market dynamics and competitive insights to inform our messaging, solutions, and sales tools
- Establish and manage strong relationships with key stakeholders across the HPEFS organization and HPE PointNext.
- Coordinating HPEFS global business development and sales enablement activities aligned to our business with the PointNext business group.
- Drive end-customer and channel partner projects based on intimate knowledge of HPE Financial Services' strategy, current and potential customers, and market trends.
- Tracking, measuring and reporting on metrics of success
Key Requirements & Qualifications
- IT industry knowledge and acumen formed from a working knowledge of cloud, hybrid IT, apps and workload management
- Deep technical knowledge to facilitate development of new IT Consumption and Asset Management offers
- 5-7 years of demonstrated business development and program management expertise
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects across functional teams, including technical, marketing, sales and product management teams.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with and influence all levels across multiple organizations.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what's necessary to manage a project to completion.
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred
- Role is based in Berkeley Heights, New Jersey and candidate must be willing/able to commute into the office on a daily basis.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top