Global Accounts Manager
Global Accounts Manager
- Serve as the focal point for HPFS engagement with selected Global Accounts, representing and selling the full HPFS value proposition including leasing, Value Added Services (Asset Recovery Services, Preowned sales and short-term rentals), Embedded Leasing, and New Style of IT offers.
- Establish the Account Business Plan (ABP) for each assigned Global Account encompassing the full range of HPFS services and Routes to Market. Engage other sales Specialists (VAS Sales, Outsourcing Services (OS) Sales roles) as required to provide expertise in specific areas in alignment with the overall account plan and account relationship goals.
- Engage in transactional opportunities with assigned accounts to achieve targeted growth in direct financing and HPFS Value Added Services
- Educate the HP sales teams and HP Enterprise Group Account General Managers (AGM) and Enterprise Services Account Executives (AEs) on the benefits of HPFS offerings to close multi-year, multi-million dollar transactions with HP's largest corporate customers.
- Build and manage appropriate strategic and operating-level relationships with the associated HP account team and the Global Account customer to achieve successful execution of transactions and enhance customer satisfaction
- Provide pricing quotes for previously awarded transactions and ensure HPFS organizational alignment to completion and funding
- 'Upsell' and identify new transactional sales opportunities, and pursue directly and/or via coordination with other HPFS Sales roles such as Value Added Services Sales, Outsourcing Solutions Manager, etc.
- Partner with Customer Delivery to assist in account implementation, process improvement and delivery as/when required
- Escalate and resolve sales-related customer issues within HP Financial Services
- Provide required reporting to support account planning or execution including timely and accurate pipeline management and forecasting
- Selling and relationship management skills at operating and strategic levels within Top Account customers
- Ability to build working relationships with CxO level executives
- Strong knowledge of the HPFS value proposition and associated capabilities/offers for Top Accounts
- High level understanding of the various components of IT infrastructure and HP solutions
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities effectively
- Effective organizational, time management, follow up, and execution skills
- Proactive approach in identifying and developing potential opportunities
- English proficiency – multiple language skills strongly preferred
- 6+ years proven track record of sales success in the leasing/asset management industry
- Proven record of meeting and exceeding assigned quota
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications and Sales Force (CRM)
- Demonstrated knowledge of financing and asset management industry offerings and differentiating aspects of the HPFS value proposition and offers
- University degree
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree.
- Detailed knowledge of key customer types or customers on given products.
- Viewed as expert in company; sought out by other Sales Representatives and/or first level managers for input.
- Typically 8-12 years of experience as referenced above.
- Industry experience required.
- Experience in product specialty (computers, printers, servers, storage).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Has good leadership skills and cross functional expertise.
- Must have good time management skills.
- Broad understanding of the customer's needs; applies standard as well as creative solutions to meet those needs; particularly considering the specific industry/market.
- Ability to coordinate multiple internal and external partners on multiple levels to deliver appropriate solution sale.
- Hi level customer management relationship building, working at management and executive level in lines of business.
- Partner organization intelligence aligned with partner management skills.
- Advanced sales negotiation, and deal closing skills.
- Identifies and effectively leads the account resources to ensure coordinated, efficient, account management, and accountability for achieving business results.
- Expertise in managing end- to-end sales processes in large deals.
- Relevant knowledge of client's industry; keeps abreast of trends and lead discussions with IT on strategic directions and linking discussions.
- Knowledge of the company's breadth of solutions and engages specialist resources as needed.
- Ability to understand the customer's business issues and translate to the company's solutions.
- Ability to prioritize and drive strategic sales activity on a complex solution basis.
- Excels in competitive selling skills.
- Sells across platform and specialty.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top