GFS EM GRE Financial Analyst
GFS EM GRE Financial Analyst
Finance Analyst for EM GRE provides high-level financial leadership, expertise, consultancy and business support to a focused GRE country/Sub region and/or a cross regional processes. Responsible for Sub Region GRE planning, reporting and analysis of financial and operational information, overseas internal financial controls, and partners with HP businesses and functions.
- Responsible for timely and accurate reporting of all GRE expenditure & capital thru country reporting processes; orchestrates & manages monthly/quarterly-closing process.
- Plans (and forecasts) of all GRE expenditure with regional details per regional and/or process needs/requirements.
- Provides monthly control and deviation analysis identifies root cause, provides adequate information, overviews, and trend analyses.
- Represent the region specifics in global GRE and finance system tool development and adaptation. Participate and contribute (or lead) respective projects.
- Lead country/sub region / GRE initiatives for implementation of global/regional tools/systems.
- Guides and trains GRE management team to understand financial reports and ensure (via partners) adherence to F&A policy. Establishes tools for sound business controls and monitors accounting and reporting activities regarding adherence to targets/accounts.
- Serves as primary GRE Finance Liaison to sub region businesses, Controllership, etc.
Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance or equivalent. MBA preferred. 4-6 years of experience in a financial or accounting environment. Experience in GRE or RE strongly preferred.
- Superior written and oral communication skills. Ability to interface, present and communicate effectively with all levels of management and groups.
Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills. Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across sites, regions, organizations and cultures. Excellent project management skills- demonstrated proficiency in managing projects from initial design through implementation. Demonstrated initiative, teamwork, and flexibility, and ability to work well under timelines (pressure). Demonstrated ability to work with remote (geographically distributed) organizations, including employees, and customers. Experience in financial planning and forecasting (2 or 3 years min). Demonstrated proficiency with HP's financial planning, reporting and analysis policies, practices, and methods. Ability to handle multiple assignments and manage major projects simultaneously. Advanced knowledge of Excel formulas and macros, Powerpoint, and Word. Knowledge of Finance Modules of ERP & Data warehouse Applications viz. SAP R/3, BW, BO, etc. is a plus. Semi Qualified/Qualified Professionals in CA, CWA, CFA is preferable Fluency in English Post Graduate Degree in Finance, Accounting, Commerce, etc. All candidates required to pass "case study" test.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top