Full-stack Automation Engineer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
At HPE, you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, and processes. And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
Full-stack Automation Engineer key tasks:
- Work with the local and Switzerland based QA team for testing and applying impeccable quality standards for HPE VM Explorer
- Cooperate to the design and construction of a new automation framework for the product
- Execute automated and manual test cases, with a strong emphasis on automated testing
- Participate in local server administration and maintenance
- Interact with global teams for project specific collaborations
- Cooperate with the DEV teams on the test strategies for the new technologies supported
- Work together with the SCRUM team to deliver committed functionalities
- Investigate & solve technical issues that rise as part of the entire automation system
What do we expect?
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working in the field
Good understanding of OOP concepts and programming skills (C# or Java preferred)
Proven experience of designing and building test automation frameworks
Knowledge of scripts in some administrative language (Shell, bash, sh, etc.)
Knowledge and experience in automation framework tools; (MSTest, NUnit preferred)
Knowledge and experience in setting up of continuous integration; (TFS, Visual Studio Team Services preferred)
Knowledge and experience of QA in Continuous Delivery/Deployment
- Operating System basic principles, experiences with Windows (software management, administration)
- Very good communication skill
- Knowledge with Hypervisors (VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V) would be a plus
- Networking troubleshooting and debugging (SSH, Wireshark, Telnet)
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top