Full Stack/ UI Developer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
HPE Software has a wide variety of Software Solutions and Services that allow customers to: deliver amazing applications, re-invent IT operations, optimize and monetize customer engagement, identify and neutralize security threats, and protect and govern data assets. HPE Software is a fast growing business unit which supports its customers on planning, conceptual design and implementation of software solutions.
HPE Operations Orchestration software gives the unique possibility of automating a wide range of tasks that can be met in all data centers. Starting from simple operations related to operating systems, networks, databases, application servers developed by various vendors, complex and ready-to-use workflows can be assembled, leveraging the quantity of work generally done by humans and thus, reducing costs and improving efficiency.
We are currently looking for a Full Stack/UI Developer to join our Operations Orchestration team in Cluj-Napoca.
Full Stack/UI Developer
- As a full-stack UI Developer, you will be a key member of a strong team in the larger Platform group, who are focused on delivering those aspects of the platform that streamline and improve developing and deploying applications and customizations.
- In addition to having solid UI development skills, you should also have an interest in creating tools, libraries, and frameworks that for other developers to build upon.
About the candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Java
- Experience in designing & implementing highly interactive user interfaces for high volume web applications
- Expertise in coding efficient, object-oriented and modularized software
- Deep knowledge of AJAX, JSON, HTML, XML, CSS, SOAP, REST and associated frameworks
- Knowledge of web user interface unit testing, profiling, and code tuning
- Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Fluent business English
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top