Full Stack Java Script Software Engineer
Hewlett PackardEnterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impacton people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfoliothat spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents,engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, createsocial value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning doesnot only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerfulways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. Inaddition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have manyopportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities.You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning andmaximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program whichallows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generationworkforce.
As a unified business, HP Enterprisesecurity products (ESP) is one of the largest and fastest growing security Organizationson the planet! Security, compliance, and risk management is a high growthmarket, and that market is accelerating. Based on market leading products from ArcSight,Fortify, the HP Security Intelligence and Risk Management (SIRM) Platformuniquely delivers the advanced correlation, application protection, and networkdefense technology to protect today’s applications and IT infrastructures fromsophisticated cyber threats.
HP Enterprise Security, ArcSightdivision, is a leading global provider of Compliance and Security Managementsolutions that protect enterprises, education and governmental agencies.ArcSight helps customers comply with corporate and regulatory policy, safeguardtheir assets and processes and control risk. The ArcSight platform collects andcorrelates user activity and event data across the enterprise so thatbusinesses can rapidly identify, prioritize and respond to complianceviolations, policy breaches, cyber security attacks, and insider threats.
ArcSight is a leader in security andcompliance management solutions that intelligently identify and mitigatebusiness risk for enterprises. ArcSight provides the industry’s onlyvendor-neutral solution for real time intelligent identification, prioritizationand network response to external security attacks, insider threats andcompliance breaches.
- Develop and use libraries, APIs and frameworks to assist in thecreation of applications
- Participate in full software development lifecycle
- Review and assist in development of requirements and technicalspecs
- Perform unit and integration testing for software
- Experience with GIT Repositories
- Experience with nosql databases
- Experience with D3.js and integrating it into an React app
- Knowledge of REST (and SOAP) protocols and Web Applicationdevelopment
- Strong Object-Oriented analysis and design skills, and abilitiesto design and implement complex algorithms to deliver architectural componentsand business functions
- Experience in an agile-development environment
- Strong database knowledge, performance tuning, and queryoptimization
- Strong knowledge of Software Design Patterns
- Bachelorsor Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Strongtechnical and business English usage of document reading, emails and conferencecalls
- Effectiveverbal and written communication skills.
- Javadevelopment training, certification is a plus.
What do weoffer?
Extensivesocial benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and sharedvalues, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractiveemployers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-lifebalance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you arelooking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, thenwe definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via ourCareers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can alsofind us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top