Full Stack Java Script Software Engineer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
As a unified business, HP Enterprise security products (ESP) is one of the largest and fastest growing security Organizations on the planet! Security, compliance, and risk management is a high growth market, and that market is accelerating. Based on market leading products from ArcSight, Fortify, the HP Security Intelligence and Risk Management (SIRM) Platform uniquely delivers the advanced correlation, application protection, and network defense technology to protect today’s applications and IT infrastructures from sophisticated cyber threats.
HP Enterprise Security, ArcSight division, is a leading global provider of Compliance and Security Management solutions that protect enterprises, education and governmental agencies. ArcSight helps customers comply with corporate and regulatory policy, safeguard their assets and processes and control risk. The ArcSight platform collects and correlates user activity and event data across the enterprise so that businesses can rapidly identify, prioritize and respond to compliance violations, policy breaches, cyber security attacks, and insider threats.
ArcSight is a leader in security and compliance management solutions that intelligently identify and mitigate business risk for enterprises. ArcSight provides the industry’s only vendor-neutral solution for real time intelligent identification, prioritization and network response to external security attacks, insider threats and compliance breaches.
- Develop and use libraries, APIs and frameworks to assist in the creation of applications
- Participate in full software development lifecycle
- Review and assist in development of requirements and technical specs
- Perform unit and integration testing for software
- Experience with GIT Repositories
- Experience with nosql databases
- Experience with D3.js and integrating it into an React app
- Knowledge of REST (and SOAP) protocols and Web Application development
- Strong Object-Oriented analysis and design skills, and abilities to design and implement complex algorithms to deliver architectural components and business functions
- Experience in an agile-development environment
- Strong database knowledge, performance tuning, and query optimization
- Strong knowledge of Software Design Patterns
Education and Experience
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Strong technical and business English usage of document reading, emails and conference calls
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Java development training, certification is a plus.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top