In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
Application Services Global Delivery Poland located in Warsaw offers software development and maintenance services to Hewlett Packard Enterprise customers all over the world. Poland Center focuses on Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence, Web Solutions, SAP R/3 and SAP BW implementation, Application Management, Quality Assurance & Testing, Business and Systems Analysis. Most of GDAS Poland Center employees hold multiple certifications from Oracle, Sun, Microsoft, SAP, OBI, ISEB, ISTQB, ITIL, CMMI, PMP and Six Sigma.
We are looking for experienced and talented Software Engineer to join our new project. Delivery new and robust solution for travel agents to provide travelers with best in class service. This is fresh and new project started from scratch. We are focusing on bringing rich content and automation within multiplatform tool (Android, iOS, Desktop) to current corporate travel agencies world.If you are looking for challenging and innovative project using modern technologies then HPE is a place for you to be.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing and testing SRW platform
- Assisting in problem solving in both development and production environments
- Working with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them
- Assisting in development of software technical documentation
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of Agile, Test-Driven Development techniques
- Knowledge of Design Patterns, SOLID, KISS, DRY principles
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in Java coding
- Experience with tools such as Grunt, Bower, Npm
- Experience with mobile development Native/Hybrid/Web
- Excitement for the latest trends in application design
- Experience in Continuous Integration tools like TeamCity
- Experience in Version Control System (GIT)
We offer not only a stable job in well renown company but it also provides an attractive working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts, have some occasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles . Below you will find information about what we have to offer:
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee, tea and fruit
- Modern offices in attractive locations
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
- Wellness program
- HPE Badge discount program
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top