Fresh Graduate - Information Technology consultant
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don’t just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
The IT industry is changing. Simplicity, agility, and higher levels of value-to-cost are integral to the success of businesses around the globe. HPE’s internal IT team recognizes this and is at the forefront of the new style of IT. Supporting our global workforce with technology and infrastructure solutions, our internal IT team is a showcase for HPE Technologies. Working for HPE IT places you at the cutting edge of Cloud, Big Data, Security, Mobility and Data Center transformation.
Fresh Graduate – Information Technology consultant
- Responsible for delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project.
- Understands a number of HPE technologies in order to provide technical systems management support or deliver part of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements.
- Tasks may include performing systems configurations, troubleshooting systems errors/problems, monitoring and/or testing systems performance, and contribute to the design of technical solutions for customer environments.
- Works under supervision of technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Acts professionally with HPE customers. Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers.
- Understands HPE’s strategy. Is aware of knowledge tools and their application.
- Participates in chosen technical community or profession, and regularly attends profession or community of interest events. Focuses on single customer. Contributes via assigned tasks on specific projects.
Note : This is a resume deposit portal
About the candidate
- Fresh Graduates with Bachelor degree in Technical disciplines such as in Computer/Software Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology, Science, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- CGPA 2.8 above / Second class upper
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top