Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, one of the fastest growing networking vendors, is looking for individuals
who are talented, technically inclined and self-motivated to fill the following position for the development of our award winning
Networking Switches and Router products. This position will be physically located in Roseville, CA.
You will be part of a team that designs, implements, tests, and validates software for state-of-the-art networking products.
You will be involved in the design and development of major functional and performance enhancements for existing
products and produce new software products and solutions. You will review requirements, specifications, and designs to
assure product quality.
Additionally, you will make changes to create extensions on existing programs to add new features or performance
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of firmware design tools and languages.
- Experience with programming languages and technologies, namely C
- Frequently contribute to the development of new ideas and methods
- Knowledge on embedded SW development in RTOS environment.
- Networking knowledge in terms of OSI, TCP/IP, networking topologies is an added advantage.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of firmware and hardware design principles.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Ability to work with global, cross-functional teams.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language
- Be a great team player
Travel, if required, will be infrequent. Candidate must be a US Citizen or a Permanent Resident with ability for occasional
- BS in CS/CE or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 0-3 years experience
- Embedded systems programming experience
- Experience with software development tools and processes
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Strong team technical leadership skills
- Solid Background in algorithms and systems software design
- Solid understanding of software development principles
- Strong programming experience in C
- MS or advanced degree in CS/CE or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in TCP/IP, IPv4 and/orIPv6 networking protocols
- Experience in network programming, writing secure software
- Possess working knowledge on embedded software development in RTOS environment
- Experience with GIT or comparable Revision Control software
- Experience in various phases of the software development cycle
- Experience with network development tools – Sniffer, Traffic Generators, IXIA, Spirent etc.
- Experience with Unit Test Automation
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top