Financial Systems Re-engineering Portfolio Analyst
Financial Systems Re-engineering Portfolio Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a leading technology company, with the industry's most comprehensive portfolio. Our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
- We make Hybrid IT simple – spanning traditional data center, software-defined infrastructure, systems software, private cloud and through our public cloud partnerships.
- We power the Intelligent Edge – we're the IT in IOT.
- We have our Pointnext services capability to assist by building customer solutions from the ground up and flexible consumption models.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise in Poland is located in Warsaw and Wroclaw, providing services for over 170 countries around the world. HPE in Wroclaw is a Knowledge Center and Financial Center of Excellence with a wide range of services to HPE businesses and stakeholders. Our services portfolio includes high value finance planning, analysis and reporting, F&A, Sales Compensation, Supply Chain, Marketing & Communication and Financial Services.
The Portfolio Analyst is responsible for supporting the Finance IT Portfolio plan of action (POA) and supporting users in the Finance Portfolio Management (FPM) tool. The analyst maintains system security (permissions), supports users and performs testing in support of tool developers as well as troubleshoots user issues, produces reports for management and ensures and maintains data quality.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Experience with MS Access 2013, Excel 2013 (Advanced pivots), Sharepoint 2010 & 2013 administration.
- Support L1 & L2 system and process tickets.
- Execute recurrent data reporting and process management including producing and driving metric reporting excellence.
- Manage and ensure a high quality portfolio health status including managing project escalations.
- Daily communication with users and stakeholders to resolve issues and provide guidance on process management.
- Create and present executive level presentations
- Analyse daily and month reports and proactively problem solve process issues.
- Support FPM tool to maintain high quality data and systems performance.
- Maintain strong organizational and time management skills to prioritize work.
- Support and interact with different levels of management with strong interpersonal skills.
- Maintain detailed documentation of support issues and business processes.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in finance or computer science; advanced degree preferred.
- Typically 4+ years of experience in IT Helpdesk/Financial Analyst with IT background
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced in English
- Developing presentation skills; strong PowerPoint skills.
- Strong Excel skills
- SharePoint skills
- Ability to relate to non-technical users in user-friendly language
- Strong aptitude in computer support, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced analytical skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to generate original ideas and implementation
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to deal with changes and adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
We offer a stable job in well-known company where you can develop yourself, work with experts and which offers:
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Modern office in the city center
- Free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruits
- Trainings and opportunity for personal development
- Corporate Social Responsibility – possibility to take part in CSR initiatives and events having a positive impact in the following areas: ecology, charity and volunteering, education and culture.
- Welcome2Wroclaw – support for new hires joining from other countries and cities,
- Wellness – a series of initiatives for employees focused on promoting work life balance, physical activity and health,
- HPE Culture – access to various cultural events in the region,
- HPE Badge – possibility for discounts for employees within a wide range of products & services in Wrocław.
Company culture & values
- Open Door Policy
- Friendly atmosphere and cooperation focused environment
- Goal oriented management culture
- Innovative work environment
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top