Financial Systems Analyst III
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
As a member of the larger System Architecture group the GFS Compass team plays a key role to support our operational, IT and business partners in Enterprise Services.
Our team is responsible to ensure accurate accounting setups of contracts in Compass.
We closely collaborate with partners to ensure related project implementations, provide deep support and long term architecture planning.
We’re looking for an exceptional financial analyst excited to join a fast-paced environment as we play a key role in the pending ES/CSC divestiture.
Below are some of the skills and experience desired:
- 5-10 years Finance experience (preferably some Compass knowledge)
- Solid accounting knowledge (CPA not required but highly desirable)
- Solid SAP knowledge
- System and Architecture knowledge (Services Landscape)
- Understanding of HPs Financial Processes
- Translating of high level business requirements into Finance design tasks
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and potentially lead a small project team
- Project Management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Manages the implementation of a system solution end to end and creating test plans
- Ability to move quickly between assignments and adjust to changing sets of deliverables
- Intercompany Accounting and Labor tracking process and tool knowledge desirable
- Familiarity with Enterprise Services business
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in finance or computer science; advanced degree preferred.
- Typically 5 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Intermediate understanding of financial systems and processes in several areas.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Developing presentation skills; strong PowerPoint skills.
- Expert proficiency in Excel.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Advanced understanding of accounting principals.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Ability to design new systems.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top