Financial Systems Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Services is one of the world’s leading services organizations, serving more than 400 of the Fortune 500 companies and more than 1,000 businesses and government agencies in 135 countries. We help our clients focus their IT investments to better engage with their customers, manage risk, tackle the explosion of data, and transition to a new style of IT. Through our seven interconnected practices, we advise, transform, and advance each enterprise, no matter where they are in their journey. We also bring the best of HPE together to deliver innovative solutions that matter to our clients. Leveraging HPE’s portfolio we offer end-to-end solutions for today’s IT environments. For more than 50 years, we have built a strong reputation of industry expertise and delivering the best client experience in the industry. Our clients rely on HPE Enterprise Services as a partner they can trust to deliver mission-critical services and value to their enterprise.
- Drives the implementation of a system solution from beginning to end for a customer and performs functional and unit testing with an Information Technology (IT) professional.
- Troubleshoots current applications with guidance.
- Leads financial system/process improvement or acts as a resource on a project.
- Evaluates business requirements and scope, fit gap analysis of requirements, and process design and reengineering to ensure design meets the requirements for the process.
- Interacts with internal customers, examining low complexity issues or concerns to find a solution.
- Researches external sources to analyze new trends and solutions in the external market.
- Solves standard problems and limited non-standard ones.
- Develops risk mitigation and fall back strategies.
- Generates ideas for projects.
- Generates new ideas for projects.
- Interacts with customers to resolve issues on existing systems.
Education and Experience Required
- First level university degree with a focus in Finance, accounting, business or economics.
- Typically 3 years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Typically experienced in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills
- Good understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis, with advanced knowledge in one area.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good SAP knowledge (PS, FI, CO, SD)
- Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top