Financial Systems Analyst
“Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.”
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
- BA Finance, economic, administration.
- 0- 8 years of experience in a business related function, preferably finance, accounting.
- Advanced English level (Fluency in writing and speaking)
- Basic to Advanced SAP R/3 knowledge.
- Knowledge in on specific SAP solutions (FICO module, BCS, BW, Hana) is a plus
- Other financial systems are a plus (EG NetSuite)
- Intermediate to Strong Analytical Skills
- Basic to Strong knowledge of financial processes (AP, AR, Accounting, Fixed Assets, Intercompany, Tax, Costing, Revenue Recognition, Month End Close, General Ledger, Expense Management)
- Intermediate to Advanced Business application skills (e.g. Microsoft Excel, MS Office, Visio, and Project Server).
- PMP qualification would be advantageous.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top