Financial Systems Analyst
“Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.”
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
- Documents system design requirements during project implementation and tests new systems.
- Applies functional principles, theories, and concepts to financial process/system improvement with limited scope.
- Evaluates business requirements and scope, fit gap analysis of requirements, and process design and re-engineering.
- Performs post implementation support and maintains the relationship with internal customers.
- Researches how to meet customer requirements.
- Solve basic process and system problems.
- Receives significant supervision.
- Follows detailed instructions.
Education and Experience Required:
- Associate degree or first level university degree with recommended focus in finance or computer sciences.
- Typically 0 years of experience in a related field.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Basic knowledge of financial systems and processes.
- Good written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Basic analytical skills.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top