Financial Systems Analyst
The Finance team at Enterprise Services provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
- Drives the implementation of a system solution from beginning to end for a customer and performs functional and unit testing with an Information Technology (IT) professional.
- Troubleshoots current applications with guidance.
- Leads financial system/process improvement or acts as a resource on a project.
- Evaluates business requirements and scope, fit gap analysis of requirements, and process design and reengineering to ensure design meets the requirements for the process.
- Interacts with internal customers, examining low complexity issues or concerns to find a solution.
- Researches external sources to analyze new trends and solutions in the external market.
- Solves standard problems and limited non-standard ones.
- Develops risk mitigation and fall back strategies.
- Generates ideas for projects.
- Generates new ideas for projects.
- Interacts with customers to resolve issues on existing systems.
Education and Experience Required:
- Associate degree or first level university degree with recommended focus in finance or computer science.
- Typically 2 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Good understanding of financial systems and processes in at least one area.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in Excel.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Intermediate understanding of accounting principals.
- Basic leadership skills.
- Basic project management skills.
- Basic project management skills for supporting projects.
- Ability to interact with systems users.
- Basic time management skills and ability to prioritize.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top