This person in this position will perform cash management/processing functions. Some of the duties for which this person will be responsible are: analyzing claim payments, entering financial transactions, responding to client (internal and external) inquiries; processing paper checks; processing EFTs, performing bank reconciliations; reconciling and processing annual 1099s; processing voids; processing stop payments, etc. This person also must be able to coordinate with other departments on a daily basis.
- Actively participates as a key member of the team
- Completes complex tasks and defined processes. Suggests creative solutions.
- Multiple complex assignments are worked, completed, and led simultaneously with little to no input from leadership.
- Identifies, prioritizes, resolves issues, and communicates directions to others. Answers questions of peers.
Education and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred. In the absence of a bachelor’s degree, at least 2 years healthcare/MMIS experience
- At least 2 years research and customer resolution experience
- Demonstrated experience utilizing analytical & process improvement skills
The qualified candidate must 1) possess strong interpersonal skills; 2) possess a strong work ethic; and 3) be detail oriented. Interpersonal skills include the ability to interact with Systems concerning operational issues/concerns; excellent customer relations skills; the ability to work with the client in a manner that is productive and proactive; the ability to work with internal clients for various departments; and the ability to work with and explain complex issues to providers
Knowledge and Skills:
- At least 2 years experience in MMIS
- Strong background and understanding of Medicaid
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and work in a fast paced matrix organization
- Demonstrated ability & willingness to learn quickly and to apply concepts to solve problems
- Ability to locate, identify and utilize tools to research and to solve problems
- Good working knowledge of project management, research and problem resolution techniques
- Ability to plan and meet deadlines with minimal direction from leadership
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers, and to build trusting relationships through collaborative work activities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand instructions and accomplish tasks.
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability & willingness to research and resolve customer and leader inquiries.
- Ability & willingness to identify trends.
- Ability to research multiple areas within the system.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top