Financial Sales Support Specialist
HewlettPackard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have ameaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE bringstogether a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure toserve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive businessvalue, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
We’resolving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at theforefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in buildingthe future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions tocustomers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have theresources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash yourpotential?
FinancialServices is uniquely positioned to help customers move to the New Style of ITby providing:
- Investment solutions that enhance business flexibility and agility
- Investment expertise on a globally consistent basis
- Thecapability and control to scale technology with speed and confidence
Wehelp customers build IT investment strategies that support transformation andthe ability to deliver on business goals.
- Analyzes sales data andcompiles information for reports (e.g., pipeline forecasting, qualityassurance); identifies trends and makes observations.
- Manages day-to-day post-salesorder management (e.g., credits, returns) and resolution of customer issues(e.g., specialized product builds, performance reports, data analysis); handlesmultiple moderately complex customer accounts.
- May mentor non-exempt levelteam members on day-to-day activities.
- Manages open order (backlog) reportissues resolution and reaches out to supply chain or factory to determinesource of delay; communicates status and escalates issues as necessary.
- Resolvesorder management issues for all product lines using specialized subject matterknowledge and analysis; serves as a subject matter expert to other departments(e.g., testing new systems to ensure order management system works correctly).
- First level university degree with recommended focus in businessor finance.
- Typically 0-2 years of experience in a related field.
- Good communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation)
- Mastery in English and local language as well as other languagesas required.
- Intermediate knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- Developed understanding of local legal compliance issues.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Intermediate time management skills.
- Developing project management skills.
- Developing mentoring and coaching skills.
- Handles several customer accounts that have low to moderateimportance.
- Supports solutions that impact other departments.
Whatdo we offer?
Extensivesocial benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and sharedvalues, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractiveemployers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-lifebalance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If youare looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment,then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via ourCareers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
Youcan also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top