Hewlett Packard Enterprise – ACCA recommended employer offers broad range of career opportunities through both individual contributor and managerial paths in accounting, statutory accounting, controlling, internal audit, treasury and many others fields of finance.
ES Finance team provides world-class financial support for the Enterprise Services business providing insight into performance, opportunities and risk. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity on behalf of Enterprise Services. We are committed to operational excellence, people development and innovation.
As a Financial Controller you will be responsible for providing end to end financial support. You will have a chance to work on real contracts with HPE’s clients and closely collaborate with the business which generates total revenues of $10B yearly. You will be given broad scope of responsibilities, working on full range of P&L of each contract. That would require complex collaboration with other HPE’s units and give you complex overview on HPE’s portfolio of services and products. Thanks to your thorough knowledge and expertise you will have true chance to influence business decisions and contribute to Enterprise Services results.
- At least first level university degree with a focus on business or economics.
- Typically 3 years of experience in controlling, accounting or other financial function.
- Very good understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, ERP systems).
- Very good communication, teamwork and influencing skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Any additional degree or certification in area of accounting or business management would be an advantage (e.g. ACCA, CIMA, CPA, MBA)
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top