Financial Claims processor- P&C manager
Financial Claims processor- P&C manager
Management level definitions
Applies developed Financial Claims process and tools knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Drives development of Financial Claims systems. Analyzes activities in order to define the specs required to effectively build the Financial Claims systems that align to the user demands. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to the Financial Claims team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Leads Financial Claims projects, communicates project status, process standards and changes, and issues and workarounds, clearly and succinctly to business and operations stakeholders.
- Collaborates with Financial Claims operations teams and business stakeholders to gather business requirements, supporting the design of new or improved processes of moderate complexity, and understand business & partner impacts.
- Drives Financial Claims process improvements and efficiencies initiatives.
- Owns process and tool capability metrics and documentations.
- Leads Internal Stakeholder but also Partner Management of Change activities.
- Contributes to the Globalization of regional Financial Claims processes.
- Develops Financial Claims systems and owns respective release management.
- Analyzes activities in order to define the specs required to effectively build the Financial Claims systems that are in line to the user demands.
- Writes user stories, participates in User Acceptance Testing and makes sure, that the releases of Financial Claims Systems are successfully implemented.
- Changes the configuration/setup in the existing Financial Claims software applications (FeC, IPP).
- Interacts actively with Financial Claims Front- and Backend Operations teams providing process and tools consultancy.
- Trains operations & IT support teams and acts as Financial Claims process and tools escalation point.
- Applies standard project management and Lean Six Sigma improvement methodologies for projects and process improvement initiatives.
Education and Experience
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Typically 4-6 years of related experience in IT/business operations.
- Lean Six Sigma yellow belt required.
Knowledge and Skills
- Thorough knowledge of Financial Claims processes & tools, industry trends, and partner requirements.
- Broad understanding of HPE's core businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Strong communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation). Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Strong knowledge of process area, experience with process improvement projects and ability to provide suggestions for process improvements.
- Demonstrated project management, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Basic financial and business acumen.
- Contributes to business- or function-wide processes/programs that impact multiple business stakeholders and/or regions/countries.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top