Financial Associate V
Financial Associate V
Partners with the businesses to ensure that the capital strategies are operationally supported and strategically focused to secure the greatest return on investment for the global company. Gathers financial data and performs financial analyses and reporting (e.g., profit & loss, balance sheet, cash flow, pricing, etc.) to influence decisions within the business and to drive cross-business initiatives (e.g., Mergers & Acquisitions). Drives the forecasting process (weekly, monthly, and long term) by analyzing trends within the businesses and ensuring alignment with business- and corporate-wide objectives. Communicates and drives adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the organization's financial goals and policies. Has the fiduciary responsibility to represent financial results correctly both internally and externally. Ensures strong business controls.
- Owns and executes accounting processes within area of expertise.
- Performs complex analysis of transactional accounting information to support decision making.
- Typically the first escalation point of contact for complex systems or policy issues related to area of expertise.
- Leads the implementation of new corporate-wide accounting processes and systems.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for improvements and makes recommendations.
- Implements and assures effective business controls through review, analysis, and verification.
- Assists in training and mentoring of department team.
- Leads the development, implementation, maintenance, and communication procedures to ensure compliance with accounting policies.
Education and Experience Required:
- Associates degree strongly preferred.
- Typically 6+ years of work experience.
- Typically 2+ years experience in an accounting environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong computation skills.
- Excellent business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, SAP).
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent understanding of accounting processes.
- Excellent database skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top