Financial Associate III
Financial Associate III
Partners with the businesses to ensure that the capital strategies are operationally supported and strategically focused to secure the greatest return on investment for the global company. Gathers financial data and performs financial analyses and reporting (e.g., profit & loss, balance sheet, cash flow, pricing, etc.) to influence decisions within the business and to drive cross-business initiatives (e.g., Mergers & Acquisitions). Drives the forecasting process (weekly, monthly, and long term) by analyzing trends within the businesses and ensuring alignment with business- and corporate-wide objectives. Communicates and drives adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the organization's financial goals and policies. Has the fiduciary responsibility to represent financial results correctly both internally and externally. Ensures strong business controls.
- Performs clerical accounting duties within a broad scope under little supervision (e.g., invoice fees, purchase order numbers).
- Reconciles and posts transactions to the general ledger.
- Supports moderately complex customer inquiries, typically without escalation.
- Provides significant support on assignments (e.g., implementing a new system)
- Identifies opportunities for improvements and makes recommendations.
Education and Experience Required:
- Associates degree strongly preferred.
- Typically 2+ years of work experience, preferably in an accounting environment
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good computation skills.
- Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, SAP).
- Fluency in English.
- Good understanding of accounting processes.
- Good database skills.
- Good communication skills.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top