- Performs clerical accounting duties within a defined scope under moderate supervision (e.g., invoice fees, purchase order numbers).
- Reconciles and posts transactions to the general ledger.
- Supports basic customer inquiries, typically without escalation.
- Provides basic support to an assignment (e.g., implementing a new system)
- Interacts with internal customers on a global basis.
Education and Experience Required:
- Associates degree preferred.
- Typically 1 years of work experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Good computation skills.
- Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, Systems, Applications, Products (SAP).
- Fluency in English.
- Basic understanding of accounting processes.
- Basic database skills.
- Good communication skills.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top