Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Services is one of the world’s leading services organizations, serving more than 400 of the Fortune 500 companies and more than 1,000 businesses and government agencies in 135 countries. We help our clients focus their IT investments to better engage with their customers, manage risk, tackle the explosion of data, and transition to a new style of IT. Through our seven interconnected practices, we advise, transform, and advance each enterprise, no matter where they are in their journey. We also bring the best of HPE together to deliver innovative solutions that matter to our clients. Leveraging HPE’s portfolio we offer end-to-end solutions for today’s IT environments.
For more than 50 years, we have built a strong reputation of industry expertise and delivering the best client experience in the industry. Our clients rely on HPE Enterprise Services as a partner they can trust to deliver mission-critical services and value to their enterprise.
- Responsible for performing general administrative support tasks involved in an organization. Responsibilities include assisting supervisory and nonsupervisory employees with various administrative support tasks. These tasks may include, but are not limited to
- General filing and records maintenance
- Compiling data for reports
- Occasionally scheduling appointments and meetings
- Occasionally answering/screening telephone calls
- Assisting new employees
- Occasionally duplicating, and other established general administrative tasks
- Coordinates work within the work unit and with other work units/departments, both internal and possibly external to the company
- Applies basic knowledge of the job skills and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments/tasks.
About the candidate:
- College education or equivalent. Associate Degree is a preference.
- To adequately perform the duties of the job, individuals must possess a minimum of 6 months to 1 year general administrative experience.
- Good business application skills (Microsoft Office Suite, SAP)
- Fluency in English (Average)
- Basic Data Entry Skills
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top