- Owns and executes accounting processes within area of expertise.
- Performs analysis of transactional accounting information to support decision making.
- Typically the first escalation point of contact for customer issues related to area of expertise
- Supports the implementation of new corporate-wide accounting processes and systems.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for improvements and makes recommendations.
- Implements and assures effective business controls through review, analysis, and verification.
- Assists in training and mentoring of department team.
- Supports the development, implementation, maintenance, and communication procedures to ensure compliance with accounting policies.
- Interacts with internal customers on a global basis.
Education and Experience Required:
- Associates degree strongly preferred.
- Typically 4 years of work experience.
- Typically 1 years experience in an accounting environment.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong computation skills.
- Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, Systems, Applications, Products (SAP).
- Fluency in English.
- Strong understanding of accounting processes.
- Strong database skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good project management skills.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top