Financial and Billing Analyst - German Speaker
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
Consumption and Invoicing Specialist – German Speaker
- Acts as the primary client interface regarding all volumetric invoicing matters. Together with other Finance representative, is key stakeholder by leading client invoicing team, directly supporting the volumetric billing process, by tracking, monitoring and analyzing volumetric/consumption data provided by Service Delivery to ensure a timely and repeatable process for volumetric driven invoicing and reporting as per contractual requirements.
- In close coordination with Order to Invoicing Support will be fully conversant with & where necessary effectively operate all processes, policies and tools associated with the client invoicing and reporting within Consumption management e.g. COMPASS
- Works effectively & in a close teaming relationship with other member of the Account Start-up teams, ensuring effective handovers where required & a smooth transition to an On-going FAM delivery model
- Acts as the primary Client interface for all invoicing activities with particular focus on volumetric invoicing
- Manage Client expectations and communications in regards to invoice contents and supporting documentation
- Work closely with business and customer to identify and implement process improvements.
- Act as the Account’s Single Point of Contact for Consumption based reporting, Account internal as well as towards the customer
- Supervises the operational processes agreed with the customer on the data definition, collection and implementation
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of & experience in order management, invoicing & customer relationship management
- English and German Fluency
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail & numeric ability
- Understands order & invoicing requirements as part of the E2E process in support of the account & the customer
- Skilled in the use of a variety of business tools including Excel, Access, SQL & a variety of HP applications used for order entry & invoicing, including COMPASS & CiT
- Ability to translate contract text into billing formulas
- Ability to work with all levels of management and across organizations globally
- Ability to work effectively in diverse, foreign and multi-cultural environments.
- Leadership and motivational skills in large, cross-cultural teams.
- Knowledge of & experience in project management
- Ability to cope with peak workloads, short deadlines, and significant pressure.
- Self-starter who can work independently and propose, plan and execute tasks through to completion
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top