Financial Analyst (Planning & Reporting)
HewlettPackard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have ameaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE bringstogether a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure toserve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive businessvalue, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. Learning doesnot only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerfulways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. Inaddition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have manyopportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’llbe guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize yourknowledge. We also have a reverse mentoring program which allows us to shareour knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
The Finance team at HPE provides world classdecision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder valuethrough our commitment to operational excellence, people development, andinnovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting thecompany’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working ontasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions,as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all businessactivities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
- Provides standard to moderately complex financial support that is eithertransactional or analytical for the Enterprise Manufacturing Asia Pacific organisation,including standard month-end close reports and flash forecasts.
- Handles moderately complex business issues on a routine basis (P&Lstatements analysis, reporting and forecasting of specific P&L line items).
- Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders to activelyensure basic financial analysis needs are met.
- Provides analytic support to business initiatives.
- Develops a deeper understanding of the company’s financial processes and adetailed knowledge of the business.
- Ability to influence a particular cost center within a business, typicallyinteracting with managers.
Educationand Experience Required:
- Firstlevel university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended orequivalent experience.
- Typically2 years of experience as a financial analyst (experience in a Planning &Reporting role will be very useful).
- May haveexperience in more than one finance function.
Knowledgeand Skills Required:
- Basicunderstanding of accounting processes and principles.
- Goodanalytical skills.
- Goodbusiness application skills (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint).
- Goodcommunication skills.
- Goodteamwork skills.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first : We believe in the power ofcollaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, ourpartners and euch other
Bias for action : We never sit still – we takeadvantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart : We are driven to innovate -creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours,a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one ofthe world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equalopportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasantand international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you.Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers Youcan also find us on: https://www.facebook.com/HPECareershttps://twitter.com/HPE_Careers
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top