Financial Analyst (Payroll Management)
Hewlett PackardEnterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impacton people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfoliothat spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billioncustomers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, anddelivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value,and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among themost powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPEculture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will havemany opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignmentopportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate yourlearning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring“program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across ourmulti-generation workforce.
The Financeteam at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth andexceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence,people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financialinformation meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilitieswith unwavering integrity.
- Responsiblefor the day-to-day payroll processes to ensure timely and accurate processing.
- Input and/orupload and verify all payroll entries including deductions, earnings, grossups, manual checks, new hires, terminations, adjustments and manual checks inthe payroll system.
- Verifychanges made by employees on the Employee Self Service system as it relates topayroll.
- Responsiblefor creating, reviewing and analyzing pre-transmission and post-transmissionpayroll audit reports.
- Assist in thetesting of all payroll related system enhancements and improvements
- Ensure yearend is closed properly and all processes are completed.
- Work closelywith Human Resources regarding inquires, issues and procedures affectingpayroll and HR.
- Inputemployee changes to payroll, i.e. insurance, tax, benefit deductions, salary,etc.
- Bachelordegree in business relevant major.
- 3-4 years ofrelated payroll experience in Taiwan.
- Analyticalskills, including research, ability to interpret data and ability to analyzeinformation.
- Proficient inMicrosoft Office (Excel & Word).
- StrongInterpersonal skills.
- Goodcommunication skill in both Mandarin and English
- Ability tomaintain confidentiality.
- Provenknowledge of standard payroll concepts, practices and procedures.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top