Financial Analyst (Payroll Management)
HewlettPackard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have ameaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE bringstogether a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure toserve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive businessvalue, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among themost powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPEculture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will havemany opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignmentopportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate yourlearning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring“program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across ourmulti-generation workforce.
TheFinance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitablegrowth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operationalexcellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timelyfinancial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciaryresponsibilities with unwavering integrity.
- Handles the end to end process of payroll.
- Responsible for the pension, NHI, LBR
- Declare employee income tax and handlerelated payments.
- Daily support on employee ‘s requires fromAskHR or call
- Answer and provide the data for internal& external audit requirement, email& call
- Other ad-hot tasks assigned by manager
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus inbusiness or economics recommended or equivalent experience
- Typically 3 years experience as a payrollspecialist
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Good analytical skills.
- Good business application skills (e.g.,Microsoft Excel).
- Good communication skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top