Financial Analyst – New Graduate
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don’t just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is currently hiring a full-time, entry-level Financial Analyst – New Grad (Undergraduate).
We are seeking a candidate who is able to start upon graduation after the fall or spring semesters. Only applicants who have graduated within twelve (12) months of their start date will be considered for this role, and this will be verified during the background check.
Team: HPE Enterprise Services (HPES) US Public Sector (USPS) supports a diverse base of government clients across levels within the Federal, State, and Local governments. USPS Finance supports that organization by assessing financial impacts of organizational decisions and managing activities to drive and improve operational performance. USPS Finance provide strategic financial consultancy and training, manage accounting transactions, and ensure compliance with legal, tax, audit, regulatory, and internal requirements.
- Provides complex and occasionally highly complex financial analysis for a financial function or a business, typically exercising a strong understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
- Consults with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making within a broad scope.
- Forecasts financial results within a broad scope.
- Leads business initiatives, typically leading analysts across multiple sub-functions within finance.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and policy development and engages in the design.
- Represents the business unit during cross-regional or cross functional planning processes.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to analysts.
- Ability to influence multiple organizations within a broad scope, typically interacting with directors and Vice Presidents (VPs)
- Must have graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or related discipline within twelve (12) months of anticipated start date
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business acumen and critical analytical skills
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis, with advanced knowledge in one area.
- Excellent business application skills (e.g. Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel).
- Superior teamwork skills
- Good project management skills.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top