Financial Analyst III
Financial Analyst III
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company's regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
- Monthly contra accrual management including MEC (Month End Close) Management and collecting inputs to execute accrual calculation & tracking
- Lead meetings with stakeholders to review and influence accrual/ reserve balance & apply management judgment accordingly
- Prepare reports using source data systems to track both Balance Sheet and P&L impact during MEC until GL is closed. Includes impact of pending accruals to be booked; MoM/ QoQ movements, P&L historical trend,etc.
- Prepare reports for Balance Sheet Review explaining Phase 1 & 2 QoQ movement narration
- Provide accounts & escalatables ageing analysis including review, follow up & issue remediation
- Report KPI scores and Review results with key stakeholders and identify opportunities for improvements
- Implement new AFM (Accounts & Finance Manual) and Sales & Marketing policy changes that affect financial processes
- Recommend corrective actions relating to operational processes
- Supports policy and process improvement and identifies opportunities; and
- Support and manage adhoc requests from contra stakeholder
About the candidate Required Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred
- Typically 4+ years of experience as a financial analyst
- Typically experienced in more than one finance function
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel)
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Good business acumen
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top