Financial Analyst I
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Provides standard-level financial support that is typically transactional for a business.
- Performs data extraction and puts it in a useful format for more senior individual contributors.
- Handles business issues of basic complexity on a routine basis.
- Develops an understanding of the company financial processes and a working knowledge of the business.
- Ability to influence a particular cost center within a business.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0 years of experience as a financial analyst.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Basic understanding of accounting processes.
- Basic analytical skills.
- Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Good communication skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top