HewlettPackard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have ameaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE bringstogether a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure toserve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive businessvalue, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learningdoes not only happen through training. Relationships are among the mostpowerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPEculture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will havemany opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignmentopportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate yourlearning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring“program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generationworkforce.
The Financeteam at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth andexceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence,people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financialinformation meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilitieswith unwavering integrity.
In theFinance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks likeasset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well asUSGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in afinancially correct and transparent manner.
Regional Payroll Quality Analyst
The Regional Payroll Quality Analyst participates in the development, execution, analysis and maintenance of testing scenarios that effectively validate the quality and integrity of payroll and time and labor applications and data in a multi-country environment.
- Develops test plans, test specifications, test cases and test scripts that ensure proper validation of system and data related to HP payroll and time and labor environments.
- Documentation, cataloging and maintenance of test plans and scenarios to maximize reuse across multi-country, multi-platform environments.
- Execution, analysis and reporting of test results in a clear and timely manner according to business requirements. Input all documented data conditions to execute test cases, process tests, and generate test results.
- Accurate tracking and monitoring of testing failures and related defect tracking.
- Analysis of testing defects/failures for possible causes.
- Identify and recommend improvements to testing processes, tools, scenarios and environments to streamline work activities.
- Develop and apply baseline knowledge of HP business and payroll requirements to testing scenarios.
- Participate as team member in ongoing projects related to system and/or operational changes in payroll and time and labor environments.
- Engage in test plan and specification reviews to ensure testing completeness and accuracy.
- General experience with Payroll and/or time and labor software application and/or related applications required. ERP software experience (SAP or PeopleSoft) is a plus.
- Prior experience in conducting tests for new implementations and/or upgrades of existing payroll or time and labor systems.
- Strong ability to effectively document work activities using MS Word or equivalent tools.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines. Willingness to assess and adjust workload to meet changing priorities.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Prior experience with automated testing tools is a plus.
- Effective interpersonal communication (oral and written)
HewlettPackard Enterprise Values:
Partnershipfirst: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long termrelationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias foraction: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovatorsat heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthroughadvancements
What do weoffer?
Extensivesocial benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and sharedvalues, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractiveemployers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-lifebalance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you arelooking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, thenwe definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via ourCareers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can alsofind us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top