Regional Payroll Quality Analyst
The Regional Payroll Quality Analyst participates in the development, execution, analysis and maintenance of testing scenarios that effectively validate the quality and integrity of payroll and time and labor applications and data in a multi-country environment.
- Develops test plans, test specifications, test cases and test scripts that ensure proper validation of system and data related to HP payroll and time and labor environments.
- Documentation, cataloging and maintenance of test plans and scenarios to maximize reuse across multi-country, multi-platform environments.
- Execution, analysis and reporting of test results in a clear and timely manner according to business requirements. Input all documented data conditions to execute test cases, process tests, and generate test results.
- Accurate tracking and monitoring of testing failures and related defect tracking.
- Analysis of testing defects/failures for possible causes.
- Identify and recommend improvements to testing processes, tools, scenarios and environments to streamline work activities.
- Develop and apply baseline knowledge of HP business and payroll requirements to testing scenarios.
- Participate as team member in ongoing projects related to system and/or operational changes in payroll and time and labor environments.
- Engage in test plan and specification reviews to ensure testing completeness and accuracy.
- General experience with Payroll and/or time and labor software application and/or related applications required. ERP software experience (SAP or PeopleSoft) is a plus.
- Prior experience in conducting tests for new implementations and/or upgrades of existing payroll or time and labor systems.
- Strong ability to effectively document work activities using MS Word or equivalent tools.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines. Willingness to assess and adjust workload to meet changing priorities.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Prior experience with automated testing tools is a plus.
- Effective interpersonal communication (oral and written)
- Multi-lingual and/or multi-country experience is a plus.
Ability to use productivity tools such as MS Office.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top