Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive, and more secure
HPE Hungary is seeking a highly motivated and qualified individual to work as a Financial Analyst for our Hungary based business. This is an initial 1 year contract with the opportunity to extend.
You will ensure the smooth financial processes and transactions while working together with the other members of the team and you'll manage the financial operations of one of our legal entities.
- Provides moderately complex financial analysis that is either transactional or analytical for a financial function or a business.
- Manages more complex business issues.
- Provides analytics to business initiatives.
- Develops a deeper understanding of the company's financial processes and a detailed knowledge of the business.
- Handles financial business issues (AP / AR related)
- Prepares and reconciles year-end taxes and makes adjustments to the general ledger accounting system
- Keeping contact with other stake holders, such as management, authorities, internal service centers, internal and external auditors
- Works with Centralized Finance Organizations to optimize their support to Controllership and facilitate their function's goal achievement
Required education and experience:
- Accounting / Economic university or college degree
- Typically 2 + years of related experience in accounting and/or taxes
- Solid financial and business acumen
- Strong communication an analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and working experience in SAP environment is advantage
- Fluency in Hungarian and English is a must
What do we offer?
Part of the local Finance team, extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can a find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top